After more than 6 months of hard work, UnrealIRCd 5 is now our new “stable” branch. In particular I would like to thank Gottem and ‘i’ for their source code contributions and PeGaSuS and westor for testing releases. When we transitioned from 3.2.x to 4.0.0 there were 175,000 lines of source code added/removed during 3 years of development. This time it was 120,000 lines in only 6 months, a major effort.
This new 5.0.4 version fixes quite a number of bugs. It contains only two small feature improvements.
Happy retirement to palm123. Well done, now you can finally enjoy the life!
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
How coronavirus is spread
Because it’s a new illness, we do not know exactly how coronavirus spreads from person to person.
Similar viruses are spread in cough droplets.
It’s very unlikely it can be spread through things like packages or food.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Treatment for coronavirus
There is currently no specific treatment for coronavirus.
Antibiotics do not help, as they do not work against viruses.
Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms while your body fights the illness.
You’ll need to stay in isolation, away from other people, until you have recovered.
To use SSL with mIRC, update to the latest version https://www.mirc.com/get.html (includes SSL) or download OpenSSL from https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html in conjunction with mIRC
This is a small update that addresses a number of issues reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
- Fixed custom toolbar buttons not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed /if isnum backward compatibility issue due to recent change.
- Fixed local host/ip addresses not being changeable while connected to a server.
- Fixed bitmap memory bug in About dialog.
- Fixed /cnick not updating nick color immediately when used with a full address.
download at https://www.mirc.com/get.php
nero was promote to Comaster in Services as our Network Manager. Roi_Scorpion is our Comaster for Staff Network Administrator. So, we have 2 Assistant/co in our Network now.